Sunday, February 13, 2011

Explanations of the Random Songs I have Chosen

Okay I admit most of them are from Pokemon. It just so happens that I am a pretty big fan of it. But despite it being a game, it has been the creator of alot of songs that impact my life.
So here we go....
1) Runaway-Avril Lavigne- "Forget about everything and Run Away"


2) Oracion-Pokemon Rise of Darkrai- This one doesn't have lyrics, but this song is how I came up with the design for my blog. Oracion means prayer, and everyday I pray for all the people in my life, as well as myself. The image and title are from that song. The song is also taking place during a major fight and the music when combined with an ancient tower, soothes the ones in battle. The song is the reason the beasts calmed down, just as it calms me down when I get into fights,


3) Keep Holding On-Avril Lavigne-"Keep holding on 'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through"


4) Everything Changes-Pokemon 2Ba Master Soundtrack- This song is one of my favorites, because it carries a good message throughout the song. Here's an example "Everything changes, changes
Changing all the time, Playing with your mind. Modified or rearranged Everything has got to change." Change happens despite the fact if we want it to or not.


5) My Best Friends-Pokemon 2Ba Master Soundtrack- This song reminds me of all the best friends I have in my life. Without them, I don't know where I would be.

6) Pokemon Wild Kanto Battle-Pokemon Anime 1st Season-I feel like I hear this music when I have to make a decision, or come upon something very suddenly that whatever happens then, will have an impact on my life forever.

7)Pokemon-Pokemon Theme Song-This song isn't just about catching Pokemon, If you look at the words, it can also be an inspirational message about succeeding in life. You are the master of your wn life, and you are the only one who can complete your goals in life. Because you are your own master.

8) Together Forever-Pokemon 2Ba Master Soundtrack-Such a good song about the people who will be in my life until the end. "Together, forever no mater how long From now, until the end of time. We'll be together and you can be sure That forever and a day, that's how long we'll stay. Together and forever more"

So despite the fact that most of my songs are from Pokemon, they really are inspirational if you take the time to decipher them for yourself.
All the Time Love,
Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment