Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We're Halfway There....

Well next week is our long awaited spring break! I am looking forward to playing my new Pokemon white version on this coming Sunday. I have been waiting for this game for about a year, and have had mine pre ordered since December.

Lately things have been getting better. There are still some issues to be dealt with, but those will hopefully be fixed soon. My grades are not where I want them, and my job is about to be done. I have one class that is worth only 100 points total, and they basically told me that there is no positive outcome of that class. That kinda sucks. I talked to my advisor about it, and hopefully it will be fixed. I am also currently writing a paper for my English class, except I need to read the book....

And I just now fell asleep for about 14 minutes while writing this blog post haha (and I even went to bed at 1 last night....)

Anyways, I am at the point where I am going to quit my job here in Ashland because I am to the point where I cannot stand it anymore. I will search for a job for next semester, as well as find a summer job back home.

I am also going to see a psychologist about these issues as well as some others prowling my mind. Hopefully that will help with alot of things.

Well I had better get back to working on my paper. I just had so much on my mind and I needed to get it out so I could focus.

<3
amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment