Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"What is a true friend?"

Why?

Why do I tolerate you?

Why do I put up with you?

Why I give you everything, but get minimal in return?

I don't know.

Do you?

Fighting with my friends has become a very recent thing. I am not happy with it, but it continues to happen. Everyone say that things will be better once I see them again in the Summer when I am free again. But that won't happen anyway. They are always busy. Whether it is work, family, or groups/organizations I am not part of.

I don't understand why I continue to tolerate this.

When I think of the word friendship, I imagine people hanging out together and not always using technology unless they are showing something to everyone. 

I feel like if you feel you need to talk to someone else while you are hanging out with a group of people, then you aren't really giving that group your full attention. 

Isn't that one of the reasons friends hang out? To get away from something, someone, some group? 

Not to talk to someone else while doing so.

When I am with one group of friends I feel the need to talk to some of the people in the other group. But, when I am with the other group, I don't feel the need to. Because they are already there and we are having such a good time, that no one else is trying to talk to other people as well. This group of mine, I cherish greatly. We never seem to get in any confrontations, and we are always there for each other. 

I don't understand why I haven't made this group of people my main group.

I would be dealing with less stress. Less drama. Less everything that I don't want.

Maybe it's time for a change....

No comments:

Post a Comment