Monday, December 19, 2011

Fhkjurewdfhmhfsdfhhtethkutewryioutewtjlutetjlkyetjtewtjteyjur.

I hate everything right now.

I'm not smiling.

I'm not with my Big, Best Friend, or Grandbig right now.

I got a piece of glass stuck in my foot.

I can't find my meds.

All I want to do is lay in bed.

And Cry.

And listen to Doomsday.

I don't want to talk to people.

The love of my life doesn't love me.

I am listening to my "depressing" music.

I'm crying for no reason.

I'm eating large amounts of chocolate.

I'm freezing.

My internet won't work.

I have to find a job.

I have to be an adult.

I am probably going to quit school.

I've lost touch with who I am.

I'm distant from my faith.

I'm depressed.

I don't seem to care.

My room is a disaster.

I never get to see my friends.

I feel inferior to my sisters.

Who am I?


No comments:

Post a Comment